Tuesday, September 13, 2005



Yes!! I'M GOING TO WHINE HERE!! NOW!!
You guessed it, again!

It's about my 3 mth old file.

`it's like 10cm thick?
`contains my chemistry notes from topic 1 all the way to ionic equilibrium
`contains ALL tutorials
`contain ALL tests

Hey, that's bad enough okay?? When I only have like, 20 more days to promos? How am I going to study?!

Er, have I said it?

SOME IDIOT FROM MJC STOLE MY CHEMISTRY FILE!

It sounds silly. Stupid. Funny. BUT IT ISN'T OK!??

Can you imagine? Almost all my notes are gone, just like that. Then why the hell should I take so much bloody effort to pen down the precious details and spent so much time and money on colouring it?? IT IS MINE! MINE! Do YOU GEDDIT YOU MORON!

Which part do you not understand?? HAR?!

20 more days to promos. I'm still holding on. Yes. I'll wait. Till the end of this week. If it still doesnt return, I'll give up. BUT! Don't think that YOU ARE OKAY. Cos' you'll NEVER be, you hear me?

I felt a wave of familiarity sweeping over me. Yes. I did this when I lost my precious Samsung E800C some months ago, in TPJC. I hated it. But I love MJC. How could this be happening?? Hateithateit!!

But I'm feeling lucky, again. Just like before. To have friends who are there, who are concern about me, and stuff. Would like to say a big thank you. I cant help it. It wasnt my fault. I didnt mean to cry. I wasnt actually. YOU KNOW I WONT. I didnt. It was after the test that I felt worst. Another chem test that I'm going to fail. What have I achieve so far? I think I should really start worrying.


MORON! YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN.





beautiful day, in bliss :) 6:13 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT